FIERCE LOVING: for your body
Many people believe their body isn’t good enough. They think changing it (making it taller, thinner, stronger) is the key to their happiness and success. This is the fundamental misunderstanding blocking them from the exact experience they seek. Amber knows, because she has lived it.
In this inspiring keynote she shares how her obsession with making her body better destroyed relationships and even the joy of reaching her childhood dream of working on Broadway. She was a prisoner in her own life, who ultimately broke free. Now, Amber helps others embrace what’s special about their body, instead of what they perceive as inadequate.audiences learn:
– A new way to relate to their body (because it’s not the enemy)
– The 8 forms of punishment unwittingly applied to their body daily
– How to stop the cycle of body comparison and shame
– How to offer themselves and their body compassion
– A clear action plan to support themselves
*Easily adjusted for colleges and conferences
YOUR BODY TALKS
Your body is communicating with you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. But are you listening?
What does your headache mean? What about your anxiety, exhaustion and overwhelm? Why do you tend to get sick in order to slow down and rest?
In this keynote, Amber teaches the foundational skills of communication—specifically related to your body. You’ll find out how your body talks, what it’s saying and how to better support it (and yourself) for life. You will begin to foster this relationship so that you can stop fighting, denying, and ignoring your body and start celebrating it as the gift it is meant to be.Audiences learn:
– How their body talks on the physical, mental, and emotional levels
– The 4 foundational qualities of a successful relationship
– How to apply those qualities to not only their body, but all relationships in their lives
– Resources to continue nurturing this newfound relationship
*Easily adjusted for colleges and corporations
BODY IMAGE BONUS
To enhance either body image keynote, add-on a bodyheart photoshoot. see details here.
WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?
What do you really want? And, more importantly, why do you want it? When was the last time you asked that question about yourself or your organization? Do you want to make more money? Do you want to ace your exams? Do you want to write a book, “just because”? Probably not. There’s something deeper at play—and that’s what this keynote is about.
Based on Amber’s successful TEDx Talk, this session will open your eyes to the paradox of desire. Amber highlights how often we pour ourselves into producing external results, instead of slowing down to begin from within.
What if you could experience more confidence, freedom and joy right now—without anything in your life changing on the outside? This keynote will illuminate how to release the potential for success you’ve always had inside.Audiences Learn:
– A new way to relate to goal setting and goal getting
– The difference between Ego-Based Desires and Ego-Less Desires
– How to determine where their motivation is coming from (Is it to prove something to someone? Or, to contribute to the betterment of themselves or others?)
– How to use their feeling state to produce more effective results
– A clear, specific action to implement that week for both types of desires
*Easily adjusted for colleges, conferences and corporations
ARE YOU A GLASS HALF-FULL OR A HALF-EMPTY LEADER?
Great leaders believe everything is ‘figureoutable’. Great leaders inspire. Great leaders empower their community and encourage them to stretch beyond their comfort zone. Did you know there is one underlying, learnable skill that enhances great leaders in a powerful way? It also happens to draw people in and make them want to listen to you. That one skill is optimism. Something you’ve probably never given much thought to, and has the power to truly impact your ability to be a great leader. Optimists are more effective at everything. They excel in school, have better jobs, make more money, and even live longer. In this keynote, you’ll learn the detriment of pessimistic thinking and five ways to become more optimistic.Audiences Learn:
– The value of possibility thinking vs limitation thinking
– How to create partial solutions when full solutions aren’t available
– The importance of down time / renewal time
– How to interrupt negative thought-patterns
– How to heighten the power of appreciation
*Easily adjusted for colleges, conferences and corporations
This year: while the material was the same subject, it took on an ENTIRELY different meaning. Your response to the question “how do we deal with our feelings” provided me a HUGE insight. I have always heard face your feelings, but your wording of “giving them a voice, and seeing what surfaced” hit me on another level; in a way it enabled me to contextualize some of my fears and desires.
I SO appreciate your work. Continue what you are doing; it’s making an impact on people’s lives.
THE REAL MORE
Our culture is wrapped up in a go-go-go mentality. Push. Drive. Succeed at all costs. We think if we have X, we’ll get Z—and then we’ll arrive and be able to rest. But how many times have you achieved Z, only to move right onto the next? To get more praise. More shoes. More money.
What if there’s a different kind of more that holds the key to fulfillment? One based in qualities instead of stuff? Like, more joy, love, compassion, courage and happiness. This is the real more.During this experiential session:
– we’ll slow down and get present to your life
– look within and attune to your inner most desires
– get clear on your values
– and take risks from that place
*Easily adjusted for conferences and corporations
HOW GOOD CAN YOU STAND IT?
keynote coming soon!
Interested in bringing Amber to your campus?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-745-5545.
Interested in bringing Amber to your organization or conference?
Fill in the form below.